Friday, October 23, 2015

10.23.15: #FADEorFOLLOW - HEATER ALERT

Left to Right pictured above are 2 of Las Vegas' most influential sports handicappers: 
Tommy Payne aka "20K" and Conway Craig aka "Jackson Godfather"


FROM 20K:

What's up Kang's Landing? Coming at you live from my yacht. Making my way through the Panama Canal as we speak before my helicopter comes and picks me up to fly me to my G6 in Miami. Where I will land in Starkville (GTR Airport). 

"Hey 20k where'd you get a yacht?" 

Ha ha. Rest easy child, I got a yacht because I bought it....with the millions of dollars I've been raking in over the last few weeks. I am STEAMING. I'm so hot I went to the gym earlier and just worked out naked, no one said a word they just started clapping. I am white hot. 

As you can see last week Alabama -4 was so easy it was literally free money, I'm not even sure why Vegas didn't just tell people to take Alabama. It was too easy. Now this week what are we doing? Let's go WEST bay-bee! 

We are taking Utah +4 and as always with an underdog you believe in: SPRINKLE ALERT. Throw that down. If you can't get it at +4 and have to go +3.5 you must always follow our motto, "don't be a flake, take the cake!"

Pour the champagne,

Let your watch show,


-20k and JGF

#FADE
or
#FOLLOW


No comments:

Post a Comment