Monday, October 12, 2015

10.12.15: Member Spotlight! - Thomas a.k.a. "Tommy" Ueltschey

Thomas a.k.a. "Tommy" Ueltschey

Left to Right: Tommy's Roommates Eliza and Andrew

Meet Tommy.  Tommy is relatively new to the tailgate but I consider Tommy a good friend.  Tommy gets me.  I get Tommy. Tommy shows TEETH.

So naturally I reached out to Tommy to see if he would be willing to take part in our Member Spotlight series.  His assistant got back in touch with me and he graciously accepted.  Let's waste no further time:

1. How many years did you spend (or have you spent) in school at MSU?

What is a year?

2. Where do you currently reside?

Jackson, MS with two pretty chill roommates and some puppies

3. Any big news that you want to share since we saw each other last season?

I learned how to walk.  You should have seen my first step IT WAS LEGENDARY KIRBY.

4. What is special about tailgating at Mississippi State/The Junction/Kang's Landing?

Are you talking about that big playground outside the stadium?

5. What is your strongest tooth of the 5 teeth (1. Never take The Junction for granted 2. Build Friendships 3. Show Your Gratitude 4. Be a Proud and Supportive Bulldog 5. Share the Workload)?

Building friendships.  I get it honest.

6. What is your weakest?

Sharing the Workload, but it’s tough because the tailgate isn’t really designed for people of my altitude.  Perhaps if you had a toddler-sized generator or cart I could help you with teardown.  Not being critical, just something to think about going forward.

7. What's your favorite memory and/or the most ridiculous moment you can remember in tailgate history (that's safe for print)?

I like stickers and eating grass.  And that time everyone chanted Daddy’s name at the Auburn game “LAND-MAN-DREW!  LAND-MAN-DREW!  LAND-MAN-DREW!”


Me too, Tommy.  Me too.

TEETH,
KHH




No comments:

Post a Comment