Friday, October 2, 2015

10.2.15: #FADEorFOLLOW


Let's go baby. Are we feeling good??? I'm feeling great. I'll say it again: LET'S GO BABY.

One may say, "20k and Jackson GF! whats the deal lucille?"

I'll tell you the deal baby we are making plays and we are cementing them in concrete, down to the knee caps baby. If I was in the mafia, I'd be tying concrete blocks to these picks' legs and drowning them...THEY ARE THAT GOOD.

Did I say picks? I meant one pick. Now we don't do this much, but today we are doing it. YOU TAKE THE DOGS AND YOU TAKE THEM LARGE.

YOU CAN MOVE ON THIS GAME AS IF IT'S ALREADY BEEN PLAYED

This line is DROWNING. It's already moved two points. Its already moved two points. It's f*#king already moved two points!!! I said LET'S GO BABY!!!! Money line sprinkle? Money line sprinkle. Don't be a coward. What would Dak say BABY LET'S GO!

-20k, Jackson God Father

No comments:

Post a Comment